STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE FUDGE

By 10:09 , ,


Okay so this blog post is slightly belated - about 3 months actually! I have had a lot going on in these last few months. I finished my degree (I actually had confirmation a few days ago that I passed - hooray!), I moved back home to Wales, I worked at the museum for a few weeks, then I moved to Berlin! So it has been pretty chaotic as you can imagine!



Before I left my final year placement in Leicester I wanted to make some little treats for my lovely co-workers and decided on this vegan chocolate cherry fudge recipe I found from Madeleine Shaw. I couldn't find any dried cherries so I went for dried strawberries instead (I think it was a pretty good choice!). I also bought the cute little gift boxes from Paperchase (find them here!)


You will need:
  • 100g Almond butter
  • 100g coconut oil (melted)
  • 50g dried strawberries (cut into tiny chunks)
  • 100g coco powder
  • 100g agave syrup
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • pinch of sea salt


Instructions:
  1. Blend the almond butter and coconut oil in a food processor. 
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the strawberries to the food processor and blend until combined. 
  3. Add the strawberries to the mixture and fold in
  4. Add the mixture to a 24cm baking tin and put in the freezer for 30 mins
  5. Remove from the freezer and cut into pieces. 

They are absolutely delicious! The only thing was that they melted too quickly! So next time I would probably melt some chocolate to coat them in - so that they would be more like chocolate fudge sweets :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments